Skip to main content

I'm 12A, What Are You?

I found a nice bit of code which I've added to the left hand column (just below the Archives), where you can rate your life, were it to be made into a movie.

The ratings are based on the British system and are:

U: suitable for kids
PG: Parental Guidance
12 AND 12A: No under 12s
15 & 18: Pretty self explanatory.

I took the "test" and apparently, The CW Story would get a 12A certification, which is rather pathetic (although saying that, Batman Begins is 12A, so there is a little hope).
Why don't you click on the "12A" and see how your biopic would be rated by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)?

Rather worringly, the person whom I got the link from, received an 18 certificate.
Hah!I bet she was lying....

Comments

I got an 18... but that shouldn't surprise anyone!
The Scribbler said…
I'm shocked (lol!)
The Scribbler said…
now, what in the world would give you that idea?

Of course you're a "U"....are you not?

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...