Skip to main content

Stop Messing About CW.

It was bound to happen sometime. I keep on messing about with my template, trying new things out. Today, I decided to add some more graphics and change the image used on my profile.

I found this nice little animation (which looks nothing like me) and linked to it. I subsequently re-saved the template and....uh oh....!

It appears that I'd wiped out all the additions I'd made to the template (e.g. the music player, links to blogs etc). This was problematic in that it's taken me about a month to work out how to add all those HTML codes. I'm not saying I'm particularly stupid, but HTML is pretty new to me.

I sat down this evening, fearing the worst and thinking about how I could re-configure the site....and I'm delighted to say that the codes all came back to me. In fact, I think that this site is clearer than the previous effort.

What do YOU think? (you probably think I should stop messing about and get a life, dont you?)

Comments

html insults my intelligence, so I'm glad you kicked its ass!

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...