All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday 9 June 2005

Sodding June

This f******* hay fever is driving me mad. Today it's really bad and although I've taken my meds, I'm ready to kill someone, in fact anyone who comes within a 10 feet of me. I screamed at the kids, felt terrible about it afterwards and apologised, but knew that I'm so irritable, I could very easily scream at them again for doing absolutely nothing.

If you're cursed with this allergy, you will know exactly where I'm coming from. My nose feels like it's breathing fire and every time I sneeze, I feel like ripping the guts out of everyone, but most of all myself.

It's going to be a horrible night and I can't wait for the middle of July when I can start enjoying the summer. The fact that the gardeners came and cut the grass, which I'm allergic to, doesn't help either.

1 comment:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Ouch! My husband ha allergies and asthma but nothing like what you're describing - my sympathies! Hope you feel better long before July... that a long time for life to suck!

BTW, thanks for stopping by to thank me for thanking you for stopping by. I re-read my comment from yesterday... sorry about that extra beer I consumed! Usually I'm pretty intelligible, I swear!