All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday, 23 June 2005

I'm 12A, What Are You?

I found a nice bit of code which I've added to the left hand column (just below the Archives), where you can rate your life, were it to be made into a movie.

The ratings are based on the British system and are:

U: suitable for kids
PG: Parental Guidance
12 AND 12A: No under 12s
15 & 18: Pretty self explanatory.

I took the "test" and apparently, The CW Story would get a 12A certification, which is rather pathetic (although saying that, Batman Begins is 12A, so there is a little hope).
Why don't you click on the "12A" and see how your biopic would be rated by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)?

Rather worringly, the person whom I got the link from, received an 18 certificate.
Hah!I bet she was lying....

4 comments:

As always... Rachael said...

I got an 18... but that shouldn't surprise anyone!

The Teacher said...

I'm shocked (lol!)

Kiki said...

were you talking about me by any chance dear CW?

The Teacher said...

now, what in the world would give you that idea?

Of course you're a "U"....are you not?