All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday 23 June 2005

I'm 12A, What Are You?

I found a nice bit of code which I've added to the left hand column (just below the Archives), where you can rate your life, were it to be made into a movie.

The ratings are based on the British system and are:

U: suitable for kids
PG: Parental Guidance
12 AND 12A: No under 12s
15 & 18: Pretty self explanatory.

I took the "test" and apparently, The CW Story would get a 12A certification, which is rather pathetic (although saying that, Batman Begins is 12A, so there is a little hope).
Why don't you click on the "12A" and see how your biopic would be rated by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)?

Rather worringly, the person whom I got the link from, received an 18 certificate.
Hah!I bet she was lying....

3 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I got an 18... but that shouldn't surprise anyone!

The Scribbler said...

I'm shocked (lol!)

The Scribbler said...

now, what in the world would give you that idea?

Of course you're a "U"....are you not?