All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 24 August 2005

Closure

You will no doubt be relieved to read that I'm enacting closure on the topic of the Gaza disengagement as I think I've pretty much said (or quoted) everything I wanted to about it.

I think it's "business as normal" from now on. Besides, school starts next week and I'll have enough to report from my first year of teaching, without flogging what is fast becoming "a dead horse".

What's done is done, let's all move on.

3 comments:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Moving on appears to be the topic of the day for me as well.

May there be no more bloodshed in Israel.

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Deal... although I did apreciate the education you provided

The Scribbler said...

I'm just conscious that I might be over-labouring the point and turning people off.

What I don't want to do is let the news take over the site, at the expense of other things that are going on in my mind.

I am always happy to send you any stuff I find, if you want it!