Skip to main content

Publishing Posts Using Word

I’m sure I’m the last one to find this out, but you can now post your entries from Word, using the Blogger add-in. I know that some of you have lost some posts in the past when using the online method, so this should definitely come as a tonic. The only drawback is that you can’t include images (yet.)

I’ve published a few posts this way and it works really well. You can find it somewhere on the Blogger website!

Comments

Just said…
Hi T.

I usually make the post in an editor and copy/paste it into Blogger. I read about the Word plugin and it really sounds great.
The Scribbler said…
For some strange reason, I can publish from Word but not edit existing blogs, even though the option in present in the plug-in.

Saying that, I don't tend to re-edit former blogs unless I read them and find typos!

If you do make mistakes in the current post, you have the facility to update a newer (i.e. spell-checked!) version using the plug-in.
I write in word and then copy and paste into blogger... it only takes two seconds and I'm gonna keep doing it this way. Stubborn... I know...
The Scribbler said…
Phew NJ and I thought I was the only person who didn't know about it. Glad to be of assistance!

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...