Skip to main content

Will the British Public Wake Up?

When I heard that buses and trains had been attacked, my immediate reaction was "terrorist attack = AL Queda." I got some strange looks around the staff room. I also think it was deliberately timed to coincide with the start of the G8 Summit to send a message to the leaders that Al Queda is more important than anything else going on in the world and to focus the world on "The Base".

I received an email from Tel Aviv to check if we're ok. Talk about situations changing around. Usually, the traffic goes the other way. The only thing I can say to the people around me is "welcome to MY world".

This is only the beginning. London has now become the latest terrorist target. Will the stupid, naive British public finally realise who the hell they are dealing with?

Yes folks, we had to go into Iraq and Afganistan and kill the terrorists. You cannot negotiate with these savages.

Yes folks, Israel has to finish off the Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist cells because this is the ONLY way to defeat them.

I cry for those who've died but pray that the stupid stupid liberal left finally get out of politics and let the British Government do something, ANYTHING for Chrissakes to finish off the bloodthirsty terrorists.

Pulling out of Iraq will not do it. We need to get in there and destroy every single cave until we get hold of Bin Laden and his Nazis and cut their f******g heads off.

Comments

Bush made the comment that he's not concerned with Bin Laden, and rarely thinks about him. I don't want to make a martyr out of him, since those freaks seem to dig that title.... but I want them gone, I want them gone right now.

What point are they trying to make? I don't think any amount of bombing is going convince people their way, is the right way. God, I'm just sick! Sending good vibes to you and yours... please be safe!

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...