Skip to main content

Good Riddance

I'm happy to report that the miserable shit who was prime minister of this country in the early 1970's has finally snuffed it. Yes folks, Ted Heath is finally dead.

I hate the man. During the 1973 Yom Kippur war, when Israel was close to annihilation and fighting for their very survival, Golda Meir begged the UK to give the country some arms to defend themselves. That anti-semitic sonofabitch refused because he was "afraid of what the Arabs might do". He didn't give a damn about the survival of Israel and my people and frankly, I don't give a damn about him.

With G-d's help, we managed to win without him and as a bonus, he got his come-uppance soon after when the Oil Crisis shut this country down. Within a year, he was also kicked out of No 10 by a victorious Harold Wilson - a true friend of the Jews.

He subsequently used every opportunity at his disposal to criticize Israel but was totally discredited by Margaret Thatcher who showed him up to be the pompous buffoon that he really was.

It's not often that I rub my hands with glee when someone dies, but I am feeling quite smug tonight. I hope the bastard goes straight to hell - he doesn't deserve any better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...