All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Friday, 4 August 2006

A Sincere Apology

For those of you who have come here looking for some insights into teaching, I sincerely apologise that not a single recent posting has anything whatsoever to do with the teaching profession.

I’m sure you will appreciate that, with a month to go of holidays (yeehah), I am concentrating on some other issues that shape my world. However, please still feel free to stay, read, comment, vote etc.

I intend to start writing about the profession again when I start realising that I’ve got classes to instruct and not a single resource prepared for this endeavour.

Unfortunately (or not), I haven’t yet come to this realisation.

3 comments:

As always... Rachael said...

That's not why I come here at all... I'm more interested in your opinions of the current conflicts... both as a Jewish man and as a resident of another country.

Tense Teacher said...

People, sometimes even we teachers ourselves, tend to forget that we educators have very real lives outside the classroom. Don't apologize for showing us who you really are.

The Teacher said...

Thank you for your support, particularly on behalf of my brethren...and yes, this is the real me.