All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Friday 4 August 2006

A Sincere Apology

For those of you who have come here looking for some insights into teaching, I sincerely apologise that not a single recent posting has anything whatsoever to do with the teaching profession.

I’m sure you will appreciate that, with a month to go of holidays (yeehah), I am concentrating on some other issues that shape my world. However, please still feel free to stay, read, comment, vote etc.

I intend to start writing about the profession again when I start realising that I’ve got classes to instruct and not a single resource prepared for this endeavour.

Unfortunately (or not), I haven’t yet come to this realisation.

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

That's not why I come here at all... I'm more interested in your opinions of the current conflicts... both as a Jewish man and as a resident of another country.

The Scribbler said...

Thank you for your support, particularly on behalf of my brethren...and yes, this is the real me.