Skip to main content

New Poll Questions

As a point of note, I’ve just changed all the poll questions and replaced them with new ones. I will try to update them more often (it’s amazing the things you think about when you’ve got time on your hands….one more month of holidays….nice!).

Please do vote as I can then gauge what you think about the site from your responses.

Comments

glad you're enjoying your time off... although with the world acting so crazy, it must be difficult to truly relax. I'm finally taking the initiative to educate myself more on the topic of world affairs... and it reminds me of why I quit listening in the first place - it's depressing. But I think we're too hte point that no one an afford to be complacent, and I'm too old to keep my head in the sand and pretend everything's peachy!
The Scribbler said…
I'd love to be able to ignore the news...but I'm too involved!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!