All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 18 May 2005

Good Joke

A Hassid is standing by a hotel bar about an hour before shabbos all
dressed up in his special Shabbos clothes.

A magnificent looking blonde air hostess, with legs that go on forever, and
breasts that are just waiting to envelop you, has just finished checking
in, and is on her way to the lifts, when she sees the Hassid. She stops
dead in her tracks and walks over to him.

"Hi" she says ; " hullo" he answers.

"I have a confession to make to you," she says he nods.

"I have a sexual fantasy". He nods.

"I want to be with a Hassidic man. I want to run my hands up and down his
white silk socks, run my hands over his tzitzis, play with his gartel, run
my fingers through his beautiful beard, and play with his payess. in fact I
want you now, and I have a room upstairs, will you join me for half an
hour."

He looks at her thoughtfully and says "AND WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?"

No comments: