All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday 14 April 2005

Losing The Plot

I've spent the last two days marking homework that I wanted to give back to one class tomorrow - only to realise that the work I thought I was marking, belonged another class which I took yesterday! The other homework in my possession, which I also thought was due for returning tomorrow, was also earmarked for yesterday's very same lesson.

The class to whom I should be giving marked homework to (i.e. tomorrow morning) meanwhile gave their work in a few weeks ago and I promptly returned it to them unmarked, to use for some classwork. I'd forgotten that I needed to re-collect it.

Confused?

I'm either a terrible teacher or in the process of serously losing the plot. Thank G-d we're on holiday from next Tuesday afternoon. I think the kids, homework and I, need a well earned break from one another.

No comments: