All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 8 July 2007

The Computer Swallowed Grandma

My mother sent me this (and she's one of the few of her friends who has actually kept up with the rest of us!)


The computer swallowed grandma.
Yes, honestly its true.
She pressed 'control' and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.

It devoured her completely! ,
The thought just makes me squirm.
She must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.

I've searched through the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.

In desperation, I asked Jeeves
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'online.'

So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My Grandma you should see,
Please 'Copy,''Scan' and 'Paste' her
And send her back to me!

This! is a tribute to all the Grandmas who have been fearless
and learned to use the computer........ They are the greatest!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
We grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!

No comments: