Skip to main content

Solutions II

Further to my last posting, I point you to this website which sheds some more light on Iran’s involvement in this latest flare-up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
More than 120 Lebanese have died since clashes with Israel began on Wednesday - please explain why this is acceptable?
The Scribbler said…
Let me ask you a question.
Why is it acceptable that terrorists are shelling people in Sderot, Ashkelon and Northern Israel?

What would you do if someone walked into your country and started kidnapping your citizens?

No-one says that the deaths of innocents is acceptable. Each death is a tragedy and the Army is doing what it can to minimize civillian losses.

Yes, there will be tragedies, but if you look at what's really going on (as opposed to the bias presented through news organisations like the BBC), you will see that there is a very careful strategy to avoid hitting civillians.

Have a look at: http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=7&docid=54435.EN

If the Lebanese did their job correctly, Hezbollah wouldn't be running their country and this whole thing wouldn't have started up.

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...