All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Friday 14 July 2006

Good News (Again)

A while back I trumpeted my success at having finally completed my NQT (newly qualified teacher) year, however, I didn't realise that I had in fact only passed the second stage of the process.

Today, I received the paperwork, signed by the Head, confirming that I have now successfully completed the third and final assessment period of the "NQT Induction Assessment".

The comment at the bottom of the sheet reads:

"Recommendation:
The school recommends that the above named teacher has met the requirements for the satisfactory completion of the induction period".

So, thanks again for the previous comments...and I can set the record straight as I really am an officially fully qualified teacher!

No comments: