All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Monday 31 July 2006

Champagne Time?

You will no doubt be delighted to read that I won’t be posting for a few days as I’m going on a mini break with my mother and the three eldest kids. We will be staying in a nice little seaside resort called Bournemouth (anyone English reading this will know this as being THE place that Jews go to, to get away from it all).

I don’t think that it’s a bad thing that I’m taking a break from posting, granted that I’ve been pretty prolific in the last few weeks…and I’m sure you won’t mind enjoying life a little more, without my ranting to go and spoil your day.

I expect to add my next post on Thursday, which will be the Fast of the Ninth of Av…so I can’t promise to be too joyous (in view of the fact that it’s the saddest day in the Jewish calendar).

Don’t miss me too much, because, as the saying goes: I’ll be back.

Hasta Lavista friends!

No comments: