All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 25 March 2007

In The Mood (Or Not)

It's Pesach (Passover) in just over a week and I'm still struggling to get into the spirit of the thing. Maybe the gravitas of the festival will overtake me after this afternoon when we do the annual shop, but I'm getting worried about the fact that I'm not worried.

Should I be panicking as per each year? Probably. The truth is that I'm so stressed out about school right now, that I don't think I can be bothered to add any more SOP's (stress-out points) to my tortured psyche.

I know that the bug will hit me mid-week and I'll realise how much I still need to do cleaning-wise at around the same moment that the brevity of time left, dawns on me. Unfortunately (or not), I am still living in a state of self-imposed ignorant and totally irresponsible bliss.

This is the last week of term and the students are going to be horrendous. Do I really need to worry about anything else right now?