All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Saturday 30 September 2006

So What Do YOU Think?

I've transferred over to Blogger in Beta and as you can see, have given this site a teeny-weeny makeover.

I could get a little more radical and change the whole template, but to be honest, I've got so many additional scripts, that I don't know what a mess it would cause (and more importantly, how much time I would spend sorting it out). So the colour's changed and that's about it (aside from the Blogger's own little idiosyncrasies, like the archives thingy). A useful feature I have noticed is that I can now tag the posts, so that all the teaching posts can be bunched together, or alternatively, all the Israel ones - I just need to be consistent with the tagging!

Ok, what do you think of the "new look"?

If there are any designers out there, could you suggest a more suitable colour for the title text, background etc?

If not, royal blue it will be (until I get bored of it).

No comments: