All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday 21 September 2006

Hitler Re-Born

I have just watched an interview on CNN with President Hamanejad. I looked intensely at his eyes as he spoke and I can tell you, this man is pure evil.

He may speak in a softly spoken voice, but the words that come out of his mouth could have been also uttered by Hitler or Goebbels, so venomous they are. All the more frightening was his “rational” explanation for the Holocaust never having taken place, as well as his call for Israel to disappear.

Setting aside the question of how someone like him actually got to America, I write this, without histrionics or drama - and state categorically that this monster must be removed from his position of power.

If he isn’t, I don’t even want to contemplate the kind of catastrophe we could all be facing soon. You don’t reason with this man.

He is Hitler re-born and I am not exaggerating in any way.

No comments: