All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Monday 20 March 2006

R&R For (Nearly) All

Dana very generously allowed me to go to my parents (read that as “sent me to….”) for some well needed and much appreciated R&R (rest and relaxation) over Shabbat. The result was that I got acres and acres of sleep (I don’t know, can one get an acre of sleep?) and she ended up in bed with the flu (albeit 24 twenty-four hours later).

As you can appreciate, I feel quite guilty that I left her alone with our little angels, only to develop exhaustion and fever. To mitigate things somewhat, Dassi, Tali and I are invited to stay with my parents next week as we will be attending a Sheva Brachot Shabbat lunch in the area. If all goes well, Dana will get her R&R the Shabbat after, when she’ll stay with her parents.

I hasten to add that the kids will get some R&R from me, the week after Dana’s sojourn as I will be recovering from my 19th nervous breakdown.

(and yes, that was a Stones’ reference)

1 comment:

The Scribbler said...

If you think that's bad, wait till you read my "mellow hour" post!