All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 17 August 2008

Liverpool Revisited

We're into the second week of August, which can only mean one thing...

My annual Liverpool trip.

Discounting my recent excursion to the city, which for all intents and purposes was severely curtailed by the pressures of work, I will be revisiting my adopted city for the third year running.

This year's trip takes on some very special guest stars, namely my mom, Dassi and Tali. I can't wait to share the city with them and create some great new memories. This trip, though shorter than the last two, has been some months in the planning and although we're only going to be there for three days, only one will be spent in the city itself. On Tuesday, we will be visiting Chester and giving Tali her Afikomen present, albeit four months late.

The weather might be interesting, but even if it pours, I can't wait to share my love of Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and the like with my family. As wonderful as it was to visit the places with friends, nothing can compare taking my daughters and mom to the the places "I'll remember all my life...."

I won't be writing a Liverpool diary this time around, because you've probably read it all before, but rest assured, I'll try to give you a resume when I get back.

It won't be long yeah.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hipep beatles and Liverpool