All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 1 April 2007

The April Fool

I wish I could think of a suitably mischievous April Fool's joke to play on you, but the truth is that I'm really too exhausted to bother.

It has been a long, long term and I've come to the decision that I will be leaving at the end of next term - hopefully with a job to go to. I know it sounds like a mad thing to do, but I'm seriously scared of staying on. If things don't get better there, both kids and teachers are going to get seriously hurt. And I mean "seriously". New job or not, I'm outta there in July.

Anyway, I'm taking it easy and applying for vacancies, which is not hard as they are coming up every few days.

You never know - I might be able to report some exciting news before the month is up.
It would be nice to add something more positive than my recent entries.

Passover is hurtling towards us and so my mind needs to be fixed on other things - aside from the violence that is permeating my daily working life.

No comments: