All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 20 July 2008

War With Iran

Jews have marched on and survived for millennia, with a little help from their brains and their humor:

The President of Iran is wondering who to invade when his telephone rings.

"This is Mozel in Tel Aviv. Ve're officially declaring var on Iran!"

"How big is your army?" the president asks.

"There's me, my cousin Moishe, and our pinochle team!"

"I have a million in my army," snaps the president.

"I'll call back!" says Mozel.

The next day he calls. "The var's still on! Ve have now a bulldozer, Goldblatt's tractor. Plus the
canasta team!"

"I have 16,000 tanks and my army is now two million."

"Oy Gevalt!" says Mozel. "I'll call back."

He phones the next day. "Ve called off the var."

"Why?"

"Vell," says Mozel, "we all had a chat, and there's no vay we can feed two million prisoners."

No comments: