All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Friday 9 February 2007

Thank You Blogger

This blog has proved to be very useful over the last few days. Friends have been calling me up to say hello and when they hear that I'm not exactly feeling great and ask why, I just tell them to go to my website and read all about it. Fortuitously, these people happen to be online at the same time, so they have a quick glance, read about my foot, thigh and digital camera.....lo and behold, I get the sympathetic comments, without having to explain anything.

Some better news is that I had a phone call from the camera shop, who will be sending me a voucher in the post to replace the camera and my school is closed yet again, which allows me to spend the day packing for Sunday. As it's turned out, half-term has been extended by two days, which can't be a bad thing.

So, if you know me and you're considering ringing up, please have a look at these posts and then I don't have to explain why I don't sound as chirpy as usual. Then again, any sympathy is greatly appreciated, whether or not you're online...

No comments: