All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Thursday 22 February 2007

Fatigued

I know that I really ought not to complain, but I have to say that this has been one of the most tiring weeks that I can remember.

Yes, I did go on holiday and yes, I did relax, but why is it that I feel that I need a holiday to recuperate? In all honesty, I haven't had a moment to relax since I returned on Sunday night and right now, on Thursday evening, the fatigue is definitely setting in.

Dana and Tali are celebrating their big day, alongside the ghost of George Washington. It's been a hectic week and a birthday is always welcome, but right now, I look forward to hitting Shabbat and it's enforced pleasures. Dana goes away (understandably) tomorrow afternoon and I am praying that the kids don't give me too much trouble going to bed tomorrow night.

Bring on Shabbat!

No comments: