All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Monday 8 September 2008

Mr Competition Winner

Every now and again, you get a little boost that makes your life a little better. My shot in the arm came through a phone call this morning from London radio station, LBC, telling me that I'd won two tickets to see the musical Our House which features the songs of Madness.

I entered the competition online last week and thought nothing more of it. When I heard the voicemail message on my mobile (the old one, I'm still a-waitin' the replacement), I was pretty pleased with myself and probably told too many people. Lots of jealous expressions abounded (to be fair, they tried to appear happy, but I just knew...).

Anyway, I'll be going on Wednesday night.

Let me put it this way - this is a great way to start the new week. I hope that the sun keeps shining on me.

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket, because you never can tell....

No comments: