All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Saturday 6 September 2008

Holding Back

It's always gratifying when a friend approaches you and tells you he or she has just read your blog and really enjoyed it (I have yet to meet someone who tells me they hated it....even if they did!). I know that there are loyal readers out there, who like to follow my rantings and general "happenings".

I also know that there is a lot I would like to write about that I keep to myself, for all kinds of reasons. Making your life open to publication is different to letting all and sundry find out every little thought that enters your brain, or indeed, share all the stresses that we face in our daily lives.

At times, this blog has been extraordinarily therapeutic and it is something that I value highly. Four-and-a-half years on, I'd like to thank you again for keeping up with my adventures. When I started on this journey, people looked at me as though though I were mad. I guess that I'm still writing here says that maybe doing so isn't as bizarre as it once seemed.

No comments: