All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Life's A Botch

So I was back at school. No kids. Just results. Meetings and results. Lunch and results. Meeting and lunch and results.

The good thing about being at school is that it takes your mind off other things that you've probably had too much time to think about when you weren't at school (discussing results). I now have another ten months to take my mind off the life I pertain to lead outside school. I can't work out if this is or isn't a good thing, but having just spent the last three hours preparing for the new term, I've probably already answered the question.

The first proper teaching day is on Thursday. Before I know it, the holidays will seem like a luxury that I didn't quite appreciate enough when I was living through them.

No comments: