All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 13 May 2007

A Letter To My Blog

Dear Blog,

How are you? Have you missed me?

I wonder what you do when I'm away and not writing in.

So many quuestion with not a speck of an answer forthcoming.

Well, let me tell you about my day, Blog.

I spent it in front of a computer, marking coursework. I then sat at the kitchen table and marked some other coursework.

If that were not enough, this evening, I sat in front of tv, watching Greys Anatomy, and marked even more coursework.

Can you spot a common thread here? Whilst you were surfing along your virtual beach, totally oblivious to the inside world, I was sitting there, marking coursework.

And now I'm chatting with you, taking a break from the coursework, because it really is doing my head in.

Nice chatting with you, sort of.

All the best,

Your friend,

The Scribbler


ps I have to go now, because there is more coursework waiting. Have a nice time without me. I won't bother you again for a while.

No comments: