It is good to see that Israel is finally doing something to send the message to the terrorists that pounding Sderot is not an option. I don't like to see your civilians getting caught up in the fighting, but if anyone asked for a beating, your Hamas buddies should really have expected what was to come. On the other hand, you were probably hoping that Israel would react, you bunch of bloodthirsty savages.
Listen, Chevra (brothers).
It is this simple:
1) Do not bomb our cities and expect us to sit back and let it continue willy-nilly.
2) Don't screw with Israel. The world community will no doubt condemn her, but everyone in the West knows that when you start attacking innocent civilians with daily barrages of missiles, you are going to get it in the neck, sooner or later.
3) Stop the rockets, feed your people, give them a proper education, give them health and most importantly, a future they can look forward to.
4) You've got Gaza. It's yours! Israel doesn't care what you do there as long as you leave her alone.
5) We're Jews, a stiff-necked people if ever there was one. We're not leaving Sderot or Ashkelon or Netivot. Get over it. So give us a break and come to the realisation that, ultimately, you are hurting no-one but yourselves.
Get the message yet?
If not, I'd suggest you switch your computer off and take cover. The IDF is coming to a neighbourhood near you and they have no intention of being "nice".