All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Outspected

Virtually, from the moment Shabbat went out, I was busy preparing for the school inspectors. Three days later and I haven't stopped.

Sunday is starting to feel like a blur as I spent most of the day in my classroom, with three of the girls having a whale of time, each one on their own computer. They couldn't have wished for a more entertaining day! Bedtime was 1.45 a.m - because I knew that I had to squeeze out every last damn drop of the time I had available to me to get my preparations completed.

Yesterday consisted of a 12 hour shift, from 8 am to 8 pm and then more work when I got home.

By the time I hit the pillow, my head was spinning, my body a mass of confusion and my emotions lost in the numbness of exhaustion.

The inspectors are coming to school today.

No comments: