All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Monday 3 September 2007

Crunch Time - The Other Side

I wrote my first blog today "before" I had gone into school and so, I feel it only fair to bookmark that entry with an "after" statement.

It has been a long, tiring but ultimately satisfying day. The people I will work with seem very pleasant and although I did feel, at times, quite overwhelmed by everything, I guess that this is par for the course.

We have another INSET day tomorrow, in which I will be able to crystallize in my mind, exactly what I will be teaching and to whom (we start lessons on Wednesday)...well that's the idea.

I'm the new kid on the block and I can see that I will need to hit the ground running. It won't be the first or last time this has happened and I just have to prove that I'm up to the tasks that will be thrown at me over the next few days, weeks and yes, months.

No comments: