All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 2 September 2007

Comings And Goings...And Birthdays

I can't quite believe it, but Shira is now four years old. She keeps on asking if she's still four, as on Thursday, she was only three! She had a lovely party at home and Dassi showed some amazing skills in her (single) handling of the party and running the events such as pass the parcel, musical bumps and pin the tail on the donkey. I'm very impressed with her.

This morning, Dana and the girls went off, with my mother-in-law for a two day trip to Paris. They will be staying with relatives and having a pretty cool time. I'm not complaining though, as it gives me the time to get ready for my first day in the new school. It also gives me a chance to seriously tidy up the house and enjoy the little luxuries in life, such as unrestricted and un-nagged (there's no such word, but there should be) access to the computer, tv and dvd collection.

In other words, I'm sort of partying, albeit in a rather formal manner. I do miss them all, but the peace and quiet around the house is not at all unappreciated.

No comments: