All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Movie Review: Rush Hour 3


"Good Gawd, 'e 'asn't gone and seen yet anuvver movie 'as 'e?"

Sad isn't it? But do I really need to justify my using this holiday updating my internal movie database?

The truth is that I am taking full advantage of the fact that I don't know when I will next be in a position where I am leaving one school for another - and as a result, I have the luxury of not having to worry about next term's preparation (quite yet).

On to Rush Hour.

In short, this is a lot of fun, entertaining from start to finish, although Chris Tucker's voice is seriously, and I do mean seriously irritating. That said, he is fed with funny lines, which help to overcome his shortcomings as an actor. Jackie Chan is, well, Jackie Chan and the Paris locations are used pretty effectively, particularly in the final action scene, which I won't reveal.

Recommended.

My Rating

****

No comments: