All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 28 August 2007

9...8...7....

I left Liverpool at just after midday and managed to get home inside four-and-a-half hours, driving without a break. I encountered some mild traffic around Chester and of course, in Birmingham (I know I could have paid the £4 toll, but I felt that I'd spent just about enough money for the moment).

The important thing was that I would be back in time to celebrate Michali's 7th birthday and this indeed is what happened. Dana had taken them out to the cinema (to see Bratz, which apparently wasn't as bad as it sounded) and so I was able to be back in time to greet them when they returned.

I now have three daughters aged 7,8 and 9 - not forgetting Shira who is four, but you know what I mean). I know that this will change when Dassi celebrates her tenth birthday in just under two months, but I like the idea of the sequential ages.

I really can't believe that l'il Michal is already seven. She looked so cute today with her newly cut hair and beaming birthday smile.

That's it folks, I'm back. Liverpool is going to become a memory, but dammit, you can't buy memories like that.

1 comment:

debolichesycopas said...

hello, please send me for up the cavern club at my blog

Tengo un blog donde me gustaría publicar bares o pubs del mundo. Te invito a que me envíes una anegadota o recomendación de tu bar favorito con una foto para subirlo.
y si puedes adjuntar el titulo de alguna cancion que evoque al lugar tanto mejor

salud2
Tiranizan

i love the beatles

www.debolichesycopas.blogspot.com