All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Monday, 7 November 2005

Sick Teacher

I feel like death warmed up. I've spent most of the day asleep, when I'm not in the toilet either vomiting or expelling things through every orifice in my body - and that's as about as descriptive as I'm going to get.

I'm particularly peeved as I need to be in school this week to carry out the student assessments. I guess I'll have to do them when I feel well enough.

I don't know if I've got a stomach bug or food poisoning but the sooner I can shake off my high temperature and keep some food down - the happier I'll be.

5 comments:

Larrythelamb said...

Want me to take your class?

I`ll take them for a long walk off a short pier.

So you are poorly !!!!!!!!!, you poor dear.

If you listen carefully you will hear the concern I am showing to you ..... listen .... "concern"...

You see, someone does care.

Can you please enlarge the conversation as to WHAT is being expelled from every orifice of your body?

Wishing you a speedy return to your class.

Dr Martens

Anonymous said...

Wish you better Claude. All the women in our house had this last week. It only lasted for 2-3 days though.

Refu-ah Sh'lamah


Bradley

The Teacher said...

Thank you both for your kind words. I'm glad to say that I am now feeling better.

As for the suggestion that I "enlarge the conversation as to WHAT is being expelled from every orifice of your body".....forget it! If I wanted to get graphical, I would have done so already.

Just said...

Hi Teacher,

Great that you did not stop Blogging. Get well soon. I have a couple of sneezers over here too ...

The Teacher said...

thanks Just.