All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Honoured In Vilna

You may recall that I wrote a short blog last year on my return to my grandparents' flat in Antwerp after nearly thirty years.

The article was picked up by Daniel E. Levinson, the editor of a very prestigious website called "The New Vilna Review". He asked me to write a piece about my visit for his site which I duly submitted to him.

I'm very proud to report that the said article can now be found on the site at:
The New Vilna Review.

Whilst you're there, please have a look at the other articles, which represent the very best in contemporary Jewish writing. I am extraordinarily honoured to have a piece I have penned sitting there amongst such an impressive collection of writings. Thank you Daniel.

No comments: