Skip to main content

Message For Hamas: Don't Screw With The Jews

Here's a special message for any Hamasniks reading this:

If you fire missiles at our people,
If you use innocent Palestinians as human shields,
If you cynically hide bombs in schools, houses, gardens, hospitals and mosques...

We will hit you back.
We will kill your leaders.
We will find you.
We will take you and your families out.
We will crush you.
We will use whatever force we have at our disposal to get the message across.

And the message?

Don't screw with the Jews.

We beat Hitler.
We outlived the Soviets
We overcame the millennia of persecution.

If the Third Reich, the Crusaders the Roman and Greek Empires couldn't vanquish us, you don't stand a chance.

The world can criticise us as much as it wants. The UN can pass as many declarations as it wants. It won't make a difference, because although we may stop for now, we will never go away.

Do you get the message?

Let me repeat it.

DON'T SCREW WITH THE JEWS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...