All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Its Been A While

Hello friends. My sincere apologies for the delay in posting here. A number of friends have approached me and asked why I haven't written in for a while. To be honest, I can't think of a good excuse (unlike my students, who have unlimited imaginations when it comes to the excuses department), so I won't patronise you by giving one.

Then again, I could say that I was too busy to write...

Nah.

I'm not going to even try.

However, just to keep you in the picture, this blog, though a little unattended (not ignored, unattended) is never too far from my mind.

So now that I'm back, what's new?

Well, we've got the usual political stuff, Obama vs Hillary, John McCain, Mr Republican Shoe-in, so sorry Mitt, but I don't think your Super Tuesday will be that great); crap in the Middle East (including the tragic attack in Dimona yesterday) and political shenanigans headlining the ever sombre news broadcasts.

I've been busy. School is keeping me out of trouble and occupying both my mind and time. The girls are....well, the girls and the wife is.....well, the wife. I'm pretty excited about my upcoming trip to Israel with Michal, which, though short, will hopefully be amazing. I can't wait to get back to the Kotel (Western Wall), as it has been almost ten years since we last kissed.

I really can't think of anything else of significance to add, except that I will endeavour to keep you updated more regularly. I'm too tired to have thoughts about much right now - I just want to make it through the next few weeks!

Please continue popping in, even if yours truly is a little distracted.

No comments: