Skip to main content

Bad News For Israel's Image

This is the text of an email I received this morning:

"Al-Jazeera launches a pan-Arab English TV channel

Dear friend of
JerusalemOnline,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your constant support of JerusalemOnline.

JerusalemOnline’s primary goals are to strengthen the relationship between Israel and English speakers around the world and to bridge the informational gap that exists in the international media today. In addition – we try to improve Israel's image in the world by providing our viewers with honest and balanced content.

Israel and its worldwide supporters are facing a new challenge.

Last week we learned that Al-Jazeera is about to launch an English language offshoot of its pan-Arab television channel on November 15th. Al-Jazeera's plan is to broadcast its news content in English, on television and via the Internet, all in an effort to promote its agenda around the world.

To read more about Al-Jazeera plans -
click here

This latest development means that JerusalemOnline's purpose is more important than ever. Therefore, your help in distributing our web address, www.JerusalemOnline.com, to English speakers around the world, both Israel supporters and others, is needed.

Please send this e-mail to your e-mail database (friends, organizations' members, co-workers etc.) and tell them about JerusalemOnline, the first-of-a-kind, to-the-point, balanced news update that is provided by Channel 2 News, Israel’s leading television news source. In addition – we are currently seeking the resources needed in order to face this new challenge posed by Al-Jazeera. Your help is important. For more info please contact us.

JerusalemOnline was founded and developed as a business with a clear purpose. This is not just another news service. We really care about helping Israel in its uphill battle against biased media coverage. We really dream of a change in the region. We want to improve Israel's image by broadcasting true and accurate information.

With your support – we believe it is possible to make the dream comes true. Help us by sending the link and by joining our efforts to raise the necessary resources in order to face the challenges ahead.

One day the world will see Israel as it really is. It's all up to all of us.

Yours truly,

Doron Landau and Itai Green
The JerusalemOnline.com founders"

Comments

Anonymous said…
. . by clicking on the upper hyperlink below, you'll bring up the graphic that illustrates my proposed concept for a 9/11 memorial , , ,'

. . . oh, yeah, you might think that the "circled A" detail looks familiar . . . well, it is . . . it was lifted from a royalty-free photo of the moon . . .

. . . as for why the moon should figure so significantly in this memorial, well, let me tell you it took me quite a while to get some inkling as to the REAL motivation of the "gollums", who either rammed or attempted to ram those airliners into civilian targets . . .

. . . anyway, after viewing the graphic, please consider clicking on the hyperlink just underneath the first hyperlink mentioned . . . I believe the text at the other end divulges in precise and concise terms just what the hell was in the back of the mind of those bloodthirsty antiquated poltroons . . .


proposed 9/11 memorial

. . . oh, yeah, you might be put off a bit by the text . . . okay, so it's only fair to mentioned the blog post in question may be unsuited for perusal by people with squeamish disposition . . .


torture works


toodles

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...