Skip to main content

This Is Hilarious

In an odd twist to this story, World Net Daily reported that Aaron Klein, a terrorism author and expert, contacted several men he described as Palestinian terrorists and was said to have found not one of them had heard of Paul McCartney.

Klein, WorldNetDaily's Jerusalem bureau chief and author of the book "Schmoozing with Terrorists," even sang Beatle songs, including "Yesterday," "Let It Be" and "She Loves You" to them, but even those didn't help. Abu Ahmed, said to be a senior leader of Islamic Jihad in Gaza, reportedly told Klein, "We don't know these Beatles." They had, however, heard of Britney Spears and Madonna. In fact, Abdel-Al had threatened to "cut the heads" of Madonna and Spears for spreading Satanic culture.

As as adjunct, Dana thinks that Paul McCartney shouldn't be told because he'd be more upset if he knew the terrorists had never heard of him, as opposed to knowing of any plans they might have to bump him off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...