Skip to main content

Paul's Concert In The (Yarkon) Park

The full set list from the September 25 Yarkon Park concert.

Hello, Goodbye (The Beatles single, Magical Mystery Tour [US version], 1967)

Jet (Wings: Band on the Run, 1973)

Drive My Car (The Beatles: Rubber Soul, 1965)

Only Momma Knows (McCartney: Memory Almost Full, 2007)

All My Loving (The Beatles: With The Beatles, 1963)

Flaming Pie (McCartney: Flaming Pie, 1997)

Let Me Roll It (Wings: Band On The Run, 1973) including a tribute to Jimi Hendrixs' Foxy Lady during the coda

My Love (Wings: Red Rose Speedway, 1973)

Let 'Em In (Wings: Wings At The Speed Of Sound, 1976)

The Long and Winding Road (The Beatles: Let it Be, 1970)

Dance Tonight (McCartney: Memory Almost Full, 2007)

Blackbird (The Beatles: The beatles [The White Album], 1968)

Calico Skies (McCartney: Flaming Pie, 1997)

I'll Follow the Sun (The Beatles: Beatles For Sale, 1964)

Mrs. Vandebilt (Wings: Band On The Run, 1973)

Here, There and Everywhere (The Beatles: Revolver, 1966)

Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles: Revolver, 1966)

Something (The Beatles: Abbey Road, 1969)

A Day in the life (The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1970), segueing halfway through into:

Give Peace a Chance (John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band: Single, 1969)

Band on the Run (Wings: Band On The Run, 1973)

Back in the USSR (The Beatles: The Beatles [The White Album], 1967)

I've Got a Feeling (The Beatles: Let It Be, 1970)

Live and Let Die (Wings single [written for soundtrack of movie by the same name], 1973)

Let It Be (The Beatles: Let It Be, 1970)

Hey Jude (The Beatles: Let It Be, 1970)


First encore:

Lady Madonna (The Beatles: The Beatles [The White Album], 1967)

Get Back (The Beatles: Let It Be, 1970)

I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles: Please Please Me, 1963)


Second encore:

Yesterday (The Beatles: Help!, 1965)

Sgt. Pepper (reprise) (The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1970)

The End (The Beatles: Abbey Road, 1969)

(c) Jerusalem Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...