All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen - I Present You The Incredible Dana

I think I'm becoming redundant around the house. Dana has just demonstrated that there are no hurdles she can't jump over. A few months ago, my wife, who hitherto had barely lifted up a paintbrush, let alone use one, repainted the girls' room in such a professional manner that you couldn't tell we hadn't paid for the job to be done.

A few moments ago, she maneuvered her way around the power shower and fitted a replacement cartridge, thus reuniting us with the sheer pleasure that is derived from having a gushing jet of water batter your back for an undisclosable (but classified) period of time.

My wife the mother, teacher, cook, plumber and decorator.

I take my hat off, in sheer awe of her many talents.

No comments: