I want to establish a few facts:
1. It is the 6th April.
2. It is also Rosh Chodesh Nisan - the first day of the Hebrew month of Nisan.
3. It is therefore exactly two weeks until Pesach, Passover, also known as Chag Ha'aviv, the festival of Spring.
4. I am looking through the garden window and I am not seeing sunshine.
5. I am not seeing blossoming trees.
6. I am in fact looking at snow, tumbling from the heavens onto white grass that used to be green.
Here's the mathematical sum for all of the above
April 6th + Rosh Chodesh Nisan + Two weeks until Pesach = Snow.
Now I know why I was always lousy at maths. I could never understand the logical aspect of the subject.