All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Hello Dear Friends

It's been a while since we had a little chinwag, so I thought I'd keep you abreast of what's going on in my oh so uninteresting little life.

Firstly, I managed to miss this blog's anniversary on 20th April. We were 4, which is something to celebrate in a naval-gazing sort of way. Congratualations to one and all.

So what's new? Dana flew off this morning to Israel to see her ailing grandmother. It is important that she's there right now, as the medical situation does look somewhat ropey. It has also been a while since I've been left in charge of the little ones. Good or bad thing? I'll tell you next week when the wife comes back.

School is very busy as ever. Pesach/Passover came and went and I'm glad to report that the house is starting to resemble it's old self. I'm sure I still can't find half of what I stashed away before the festival blasted it's way into our lives. Then again, when I need it, I'll probably have some sort of vision (here's hoping).

My diet took a bit of a hiatus over the holiday as I would have probably starved myself to near death had I not agreed to turn a blind eye. There is precious little to eat over Pesach (not that I'm complaining) without having to go down the masochistic "I'm on a diet" routine. That said, I hope that I haven't put on too much weight.

I've also come out in a rash over the last few weeks. I won't go into the gory details, but the doctor has diagnosed it as some sort of viral infection (non-contageous) that will hopefully disappear soon. That said, it's pretty itchy and it doesn't look too appealing.

That's about it for now. Please keep popping by, because I do update this site - honestly!

No comments: