Skip to main content

The Coward

A Syrian born fundamentalist preacher who sponged off the British State whilst encouraging his followers to "wage war" against the UK, has fled to Lebanon. He was afraid that he'd be arrested under the new anti-incitement laws that have come into operation.

This shit of a man:

Called the July 21st bombers "the fabulous four"
Openly supported terrorists who were attacking British troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
Frequently praised suicide attacks in Israel
Heaped praise on the 9/11 bombers.

Need I go on?

Yet, when the crunch came, like the pathetic coward he was, he ran away. He didn't even have the balls to stand up for his convictions, as offensive as they were.

The fact that many British Muslims were glad to see the back of him, says it all.

What I want to know, is why the authorities let him go to the UK in the first place and more importantly, why he wasn't kicked out a decade ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London's Win Is My Loss.

I can barely conceal my overwhelming enthusiasm for the IOC's decision to award the city I live in, management of the 2012 Olympic Games. I'm not going to harp on about why I'm so against the decision, suffice to point you to the blog I posted back in June. So now I have to spend the next seven years listening to endless debates and counter-debates as to how prepared/unprepared this city is and whether anything at all will change. It makes you almost wish you were listening to some gossip about the Royal Family instead (I said almost ). One positive outcome is that we beat the French (once again) and if I think about it from that angle, I can come to the conclusion that hosting the games not be such a bad thing after all. Guess what....I'm already beginning to feel better!

The Bomb Shelter

I'm feeling pretty down today. I don't know if its the shitty weather (grey skies and nothing but rain) or the fact that the alarm clock woke me up at the ungodly hour of 4.30 this morning - but I really don't feel happy. I'm pondering whether I'm finding my marriage or parenthood more challenging right now. My throat is raw from all the screaming I've done at the kids over the last few days and my T.Q (temper quotient) is at an all time low. You sneeze at the wrong volume and I'll bite your head off. I'm an absolute bastard to live with and I know it. I prefer not to engage in conversation with any of the family because I can't be bothered to be sociable. At least on my blog, I can let my emotions rip, without someone interrupting my rant. The underlying cause for it all? It could be a growing sense of panic that school is approaching and I really haven't done any preparation yet. When I sit down to start work, I get a feeling of total paralysis...