All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 4 November 2008

I'm Backing The Next US President

I know that the following comments will either come back to haunt and humiliate me (i.e I'll be a laughing stock) or show me to be rather prophetic in nature.

Here goes.

I believe that the election will be won by McCain.

How can I say this? How can I be so foolish to assume that all those opinion polls are wrong? Listen to the radio, talk to people and they are walking around saying that Obama's already won. The thing is - he hasn't and everything we hear based on both the opinion polls and people's perception of what the result is going to be.

The truth is that we don't know, but at the end of the day, something inside me, some strange feeling tells me that there is going to be a different result and that enough Americans will vote for the older guy to make the difference between winning and losing.

As I said, I'll probably be a laughing stock in twelve hours time - but what if I'm right?

No comments: