All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Sunday 17 June 2007

Please Boycott Me


No, you didn't misread the title of this posting. I want you to boycott this site.

The President of Columbia University has asked the UCU to add his university to the list of academic establishments being proposed for the boycott.

As an extremely proud Zionist and Jew, I would also like to do my modest bit for the cause, by asking anyone who feels the need to discriminate against Israeli universities or any other Israeli firm or public body to extend their actions to my blogsite.

So if you are the kind of person who subscribes to this or any other boycott of Israel, don't bother coming here again. I don't need or want your patronage - you are not welcome here.

Instead, go and read up about the last time boycotts were set up against Jewish people because Adolf Hitler would be so proud of you.

No comments: