All that you have is your soul (Tracy Chapman).

Tuesday 25 April 2006

Some New Additions

Some of the more eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed a few additions to the left hand column (sidebar). I thought it be interesting to make the site as up-to-date as possible, irrespective of whether or not I had decided to post on any particular day, so I have added both the Gregorian date and the corresponding date in the Hebrew Calendar.

I have also added a continuously updated news-feeder which reports the latest developments in Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world.

I view this site as representing the person that I am. Yes, I'm a teacher, but at the same time I am also a very proud and practising Jew who holds his religion and of course it's homeland, the State of Israel, at the very heart of his being. I am a Zionist through and through and will always stand up to be counted with my fellow Jews, both in Israel and the Diaspora - hence the strong connection to Israel exhibited on this site.

If you would are interested in finding out more about the Hebrew Calendar, please click here.

No comments: